The CitiesAlive conference will tackle state storm water management issues
The 12th Annual CitiesAlive: Green Roof and Wall Conference will take place Nov. 12-15, 2014 at the OMNI Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee.
Green Roofs for Healthy Cities, a non-profit industry association dedicated to the development of the green roof and wall industry, will bring together a multi-disciplinary panel of experts from across Tennessee that will discuss how to kick start the development of the green roof and wall industry across the state.
Guest panelists include:
- Allen Jones, RLA, ASLA – ASLA Nashville chapter president-elect, lead designer and project manager at ASA Engineering and Consulting, Inc.
- Curtis Stewart, RLA – associate professor, Department of Plant Sciences, University of Tennessee
- Karna Levitt, ASLA – combination inspector II, Department of Public Works & Land Development, City of Chattanooga
- Jennifer Watson – executive coordinator, Tennessee Storm Water Association
- Mekayle Houghton – executive director, Cumberland River Compact