The IECA Annual Conference will be held virtually this year from February 22-25.
While this year IECA Virtual Annual Conference and Expo scheduled February 22-25 is virtual, this really is the best year to attend. The conference is collocated virtually with the Geosynthetics Conference that gives you access to education to both events with a full conference pass. More reasons to attend include:
- Step Out of Your Bubble - Network with global industry leaders to share knowledge and practical experiences.
- Get Motivated - Keynote speaker, Jim Davidson, sponsored by Bowie Industries, Inc. will provide practical examples of resiliency to help you reach your goals.
- Fulfill Your Continuing Education Requirements - Pick from over 50 live-streaming sessions and an additional 20 on-demand sessions to earn your PDH.
- See What Products are New to the Industry - Start a video-chat with long-time industry leaders showcasing their latest products, services and technology in the virtual Expo Hall.
- Attending Has Never Been More Affordable - the virtual conference is less expensive than attending in-person and you can do it in the comfort of your own home!
Conference Pass Pricing
- Pre-Conference Workshop - $150 Member/$175 Nonmember
- Full Conference Pass - $200 Member/$250 Nonmember
- Expo Hall Pass - FREE Member/$20 Nonmember
What Are You Waiting For? Secure Your Spot Now!