The first of this three-part series will take place at 1 p.m. CT on Tuesday, February 23.
The natural disaster figures for 2020 confirm:
- Record hurricane season with more storms in the North Atlantic than ever before
- Historic wildfires in the western United States
- Worldwide, natural disasters produced losses of US$ 210bn, with insured losses of $82 billion
Join your peers in a unique educational event, presented by the SGC Water Group, comprised of Storm Water Solutions (SWS), Water & Wastes Digest (WWD), Industrial Water & Wastes Digest (iWWD), and Water Quality Products (WQP), in partnership with GlobalWaterWorks. Viewers will earn Professional Development Hour (PDH) credits.
Learn from globally recognized experts how you can:
- Gain visibility in to climate and water volatility risks
- Start to secure properties
- Safeguard citizens and enhance property values
To register for this webinar and learn more about the speakers, click here.